Higher Limits With Lower Deductibles, Fewer Limitations Plus Broader Coverages, Premium Discounts And More!
Mosaic Insurance Alliance, LLC now has access to new residential earthquake insurance coverage through Arrowhead General Insurance Agency. This earthquake coverage allows the Mosaic team to tailor earthquake insurance policies to fit each client’s specific needs.
In addition to adjusting insurance policies for each individual situation, through this value select earthquake insurance coverage, we will be able to:
- Get earthquake coverage that has higher limits and lower deductibles.
- Provide the customer with the option to choose separate limits for dwelling, other structures, personal property, and loss of use coverage. An earthquake insurance specialist at Mosaic will sit down with each client and see what their needs are, what kind of budget they have, and what their risk tolerance is like to provide each separate insurance limit.
- Have access to broader coverage for other structures and personal property that has fewer limitations.
- Access new equity protection that has premium discounts for partial limits or shared loss settlement dwelling coverages.
- Give clients competitive rates – Mosaic has seen rates up to 37% less than other earthquake insurance companies.
- Apply separate competitive rates for each limit and coverage selected.
- Use the standalone earthquake program for homeowners, renter dwellings, and condo unit owners.
With this new earthquake insurance, billing is also setup for the customer’s advantage. Direct billing has no down payment required for binding, and the flexible payment plans include credit card options. Mosaic Insurance agents will work with each client to find what works for them.
Some of the items that can be covered by this new insurance include:
- Swimming Pools
- Retaining walls
- Fine Arts
- Computer equipment
For more information or to get a free quote from an independent agent at Mosaic today, call us at (425) 320-4280 or email us at email@example.com. We are currently operating remotely during the COVID-19 quarantine, but our hours of business remain the same (Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm PST). Our Get a Quote form can also be found here.