Get business and product insurance for your cannabis company.
Cannabis insurance for your Delta-8 THC products.
The Delta-8 cannabinoid is increasing in popularity. As new Delta-8 cannabis products hit the shelves, you will want to reconsider your insurance. Is your cannabis coverage ready for this big change?
Does your cannabis company sell Delta-8 THC products?
Delta-8 has grown in popularity and is expected to continue growing. It has significantly impacted the hemp industry, increasing awareness and sales.
Delta-8 stays under the 3% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) levels and therefore does not fall under I502 (or other state specific) cannabis regulations. It is a different kind of market and your current business insurance policies might not be ready for it. A Mosaic professional can take a look at your situation and determine what insurance can help protect your business—e.g., insurance carriers that will make the best fit, endorsements you should know about, coverage limits for your specific situation and potential risks, and more.
The cannabis industry is always changing.
When breakthroughs and transformations increase, so do new laws, regulations, side-effects, potential dangers, etc. Keeping up with new and hot items can help your cannabis business, but you must also be prepared for potential risks in the new territory. Mosaic can help you find the right cannabis insurance to protect you as you venture out and expand your cannabis market.
How can you protect your Delta-8 company?
Have education on your side. Mosaic Insurance Alliance is one of the leading cannabis brokers in the United States, and we have been from the very beginning. We know this industry and have been through changes like this one. You can count on us to know how to get you the coverage that you need for your cannabis company. Let us focus on making sure you are covered against potential risks. We also stay in tune with current and new state laws and federal regulations, so your company that you worked so hard to grow will be compliant and if a claim were to happen, your assets are more secure.
Your next steps…
- See if we cover your state.
- Get a free insurance quote.
- Stay up to date on cannabis information. We have a monthly e-newsletter that you can join for current industry information, news, laws, scenarios, and insurance tips. We also have a cannabis archive page that has videos, past e-newsletter publications, handouts, and more.
- If you ever have any questions, we are here to help! With these changes, we know that things can get a little complicated. Insurance does not have to be a hassle. We can walk you through different items and we love questions. You can call our direct line at 425-320-4280, or email our cannabis team at email@example.com.
We look forward to talking with you! If you would like to look into other cannabis coverage, our main cannabis insurance page has more resources.
Delta-8 THC Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.