Special insurance for your special day.
Wedding insurance provided by Mosaic Insurance Alliance.
Wedding insurance is a specialized type of event insurance that allows you to keep the stress out of your big day.
Ensure you have peace of mind on your special day.
It’s no secret that weddings and similar events can be a battle between the joy you naturally feel and the stress of worrying about what might go wrong. Wedding insurance is just one example of special event or “one-day” insurance that helps set your mind at ease about such risks.
What can your wedding policy cover?
Just as every wedding is unique, most wedding insurance policies are customized to the specific couple. Having the right coverage to meet your needs is important. As a general rule, they cover any or all of three main risks:
- The wedding being postponed for specific reasons such as illness or a partner being deployed in the military.
- Accidental damage to important materials such as food, wedding clothes, or rings.
- Service suppliers such as DJs and florists failing to meet their obligations, for example, if they go bankrupt or simply don’t show.
Exceptions for the conditions of coverage.
Bear in mind that most policies only cover extreme weather such as hurricanes rather than just bad weather such as rain. You’ll rarely be protected against a bride or groom getting cold feet by the way.
To find out if wedding insurance is right for you, contact us today.
Wedding Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.