Coverage that protects your boat home.
Specialized home insurance for your houseboat.
Do you or someone you know live on a boat? It is important to know that not all carriers have boat home-specific coverage. Many policies are just general home insurance policies that won’t cover some sea-specific losses like wave damage. Give us a call today to see how we can help you get coverage with a carrier that has true boathouse insurance.
We’ll customize your coverage.
There is no other boat exactly like yours, and there is no other person exactly like you. As an insurance broker, we tailor your insurance based on your coverage needs, financial needs, and particular circumstances. Ensuring that you have stable coverage is important to this independent insurance agency.
When we talk, we’ll go over important boathouse coverages like houseboat repair cost insurance, total loss agreed value insurance, personal effects insurance, and liability insurance.
- Houseboat Repair Cost Insurance:Insurance that ensures you will be compensated for the amount needed to return your boathouse to pre-accident condition (or better). It helps guarantee that you will have your boat repaired without depreciation.
- Total Loss Agreed Value Insurance:If you have a total loss, this coverage will be the amount you were promised when you got your insurance policy before the loss occurred.
- Personal Effects Insurance: This coverage can help protect your belongings, appliances, electronics, boat accessories, and the like.
- Liability Insurance: Like with liability insurance for your car, this insurance helps cover damage to other’s property, as well as other’s bodily injury expenses. We will tailor a policy to help you have the coverage limits you need for boat-specific circumstances—crashing into other boats, damaging a dock, hitting a swimmer, etc.
Boathouse Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.