We care about your health and safety–we will serve you remotely until further notice
By: Meagan Baron
March 16, 2020
To our wonderful clients and followers:
Mosaic Insurance wants all our teammates, the wonderful people that we serve, and their families to be safe and healthy. To do what we can to minimize coronavirus exposure in our community, our Lynnwood, Washington office will be physically closed until further notice. However, our amazing team will be able to help any of you remotely and can be reached via chat, email, and phone like usual, Monday-Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
For more information on the community impact by the virus, visit Governor Inslee’s news website. To see how Mosaic will continue helping your insurance needs, please read on.
What Does the Coronavirus Shutdown Mean as A Mosaic Client?
We will re-evaluate the COVID-19 outbreak regularly and do our best to give you the best experience possible.
At the moment, here is what you need to know:
- We do not have access to physical mail at this time. Since we will not be physically in the office, we encourage you to setup electronic payments if you have not yet done so. If you currently pay by cash, check, or money order, please call your agent to setup electronic payments ASAP to ensure that your payments will be processed.
- If you feel like something cannot be done remotely, please contact us. We will help you answer any questions that you have and make sure that we create an action plan to complete any and all tasks that you need us to get done.
- We are always ready to work remotely and outside of normal conditions. Our agents are always prepared to work outside the office if the need arises. They all have experience working remotely throughout the year, ensuring that they are not scrambling last-minute in an emergency. Inside and outside the office, they will be able to contact you, answer your questions, receive faxes, scan documents, help you with claims, write policies, and do the other necessary tasks to get you the protection you need. Our systems in place will allow you to submit electronic signatures as well.
- All conversations will need to be remote, but our abilities to perform our jobs will not falter. Our regular office ours will be intact and we are ready for any questions that you might have as a current or new client!
How You Can Contact Us:
Even though we are currently not doing walk-ins and scheduled in-person appointments, you can easily get ahold of us!
- Call Us
- We have setup our system to receive office calls from home.
- Call our main line at 425-320-4280 to be directed to your agent.
- Call your agent directly.
- Email Us
- Use Our Chat Feature on Our Website
- In the bottom right corner, there is a chat box that you can use to get in contact with someone who can direct you to where you can get the help you need.
- Click on the chat box and hit “chat now” to send a message to an agent who will get back to you ASAP.
- Carrier Information:
- View our carriers page on our website to find the contact information of your insurance carrier.
What Happens If You Need to File A Claim During This Time?
As usual, we are here to help! Just because we are physically closed does not mean we will not promptly make sure that you are taken care of.
Give us a call or shoot us an email and we will help you with the next steps, including connecting you to a claims department.
What Can I Do to Help Protect Myself During This Time?
We understand your concerns completely and want to help you in any way that we can.
Mosaic believes that knowledge is power, and we encourage you to seek out information from government resources regularly. Following updates from reliable sources can help you keep up to date on how the virus is spreading, as well as what to do to prepare in all areas of your life. You can get access to hygiene tips and much more at resources like:
- Governor Jay Inslee
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Washington State Department of Health
Stay safe out there, friends! And, remember, we are only a phone call or email away.